The team at Nitec are thrilled to be announced as the NI regional winner of the 2019 Chamber Business Awards for the ‘Best Use of Technology’.
The Chamber Business Awards is one of the UK’s renowned business awards programmes and recognises and rewards excellence in business across nine categories, with organisations of all sizes and sectors taking part.
Selected as the winning entry from the Northern Ireland Chamber of Commerce and Industry region, Nitec is shortlisted to go up against regional winners from seven other Chambers of Commerce across the UK for the national final awards in November. The other finalists for the national Best Use of Technology award are:
- Booth Welsh (Ayrshire Chamber of Commerce and Industry)
- Forsyth Barnes (East Midlands Chamber (Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire)
- Fractory Ltd (Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce)
- Generate UK (Thames Valley Chamber of Commerce Group)
- Moore Kingston Smith (Hertfordshire Chamber of Commerce and Industry)
- Network Telecom (Shropshire Chamber of Commerce)
- Shared Services Connected Ltd (South Wales Chamber of Commerce)
It has been a year of achievements for Nitec, having recently returned from the Microsoft Partner Conference in July with Microsoft Ireland’s Modern Workplace Teamwork Partner of the Year award. The company has undergone a cultural transformation in productivity through the use of Microsoft Teams as its unified communications platform, enabling the team to work more efficiently and effectively to continue delivering exceptional value for customers anytime, anywhere and on any device.
While its customer base has gone from strength to strength as a result, the team has also grown, with over 50 members of staff and an additional office space opening in Coleraine from September 2019.
The national award winners will be announced at the Chamber Business Awards Gala Dinner on Thursday 28th November at the Tobacco Dock, London. Watch this space…