Working as a member of Nitec’s Service Desk Team, the candidate will provide 2nd and 3rd line technical support across a wide range of local, wide area and cloud network technologies.
The role is divided between service desk and on–site responsibilities and requires the ability to support both end users and colleagues in the pursuit of cost effective and robust resolutions.
We are therefore interested in hearing from people who ideally possess all of the following:
- The ability to demonstrate a sound technical approach to problem solving
- At least three years’ experience in a technical support role
- Experience in local, wide area and cloud networks including line of business applications. A working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and Azure would be an advantage.
- Relevant IT education and vendor certifications
- Confidence, clarity and warmth in dealing with customers
- A team player with a high level of dedication
- Excellent communication skills
- A clean driver’s license and access to a car for daily business use