Technology is ever-evolving. We have to move with the times and embrace change or risk being left behind. As you strive to maintain a competitive advantage by optimising your business processes and maximising the ROI from get from your IT infrastructure – You’ll undoubtedly find yourself either:
A.) Looking for a new type of internet connection that gives you more than you are currently getting. You might need something faster, something that better accommodates the world of cloud computing & remote working, a connection that improves the connectivity between your remote sites, or my favourite – A connection that comes with inbuilt redundancy. (I.e. If the main part of my internet goes down – A second element kicks in and keeps me working while my ISP (Internet Service Provider) resolves the fault).
B.) Being offered a better price for an improved service with your existing provider or reaching out to them for a better package that gives you more for less.
Your internet connection is such a critical part of your business infrastructure. It links everything together and allows your business and staff to function. It also determines how quickly and easily your customers can interact with you. If you are considering a change or upgrade to this part of your IT ecosystem it is of vital importance to keep the Nitec team in the picture and to involve us in these discussions. Here’s why:
1. Avoid Downtime & Disruption: Nitec will work with you to plan any upgrade or changes to your internet service. This will help ensure a smooth migration to your new connection without the pain of unexpected interruptions to your service. Your IT ecosystem is so interconnected that a change in one area such as your broadband will likely mean something needs to be adjusted elsewhere. At Nitec – We will help you identify what these things might be and work alongside your chosen internet service provider to ensure nothing critical gets overlooked.
2. Optimise Productivity & Performance: A change to your internet connection can mean a wide-ranging impact on how you operate on a day-to-day basis. Nitec has a holistic view of your entire system and is best placed to help you plan what this might look like and to help ensure you get the most out of your new internet service.
3. Security: Digital transformation has brought immense benefits to our organisations. It does however mean that Cyber Security is now a must rather than a ‘nice to have’. It should be a defined line item on all IT budgets moving forward, if not already. Changes to broadband connections can introduce risk to your network if not planned and executed correctly. Nitec will work with you to make sure that any internet connection changes are implemented in a secure fashion in order to safeguard you, your staff, and your business.
4. Future-proof Your Business: There are so many broadband packages and line types on the market that it can be difficult to know where to start. By involving Nitec in your broadband change discussions – We will make sure that you are directed toward the best package for your business needs. We know the latest trends in the market along with what will work best for you. So, let us help you by ensuring that your business remains future-ready and well-connected.
5. Cost Efficiency: Our expert Consulting Team will guide you on the journey to make sure you are getting the best package available for the best price possible. We want you to walk away with a connection that ticks all the boxes that need ticking and leaves you with some capacity to expand over the next period of time.
In summary – Your internet circuit is not just your connection to the web. It’s so much more than that! It’s an essential cog that links the various elements of your business together. As you start to think about upgrading or changing your broadband, please update the Nitec team. Please remember, keeping Nitec updated and involved isn’t just a procedural formality; it's a strategic necessity.
By fostering open communication and collaboration, we can work together to ensure that your business continues to operate efficiently, securely, and at the forefront of technological innovation. Your success is our success, and we are here to support you every step of the way.